07 December 2010

Winter Sale - Everything's Got To Go!

By the by...

The listings in my Etsy shop are about to expire, and soon I'll be relocating to Paris for a little while (no big deal). When I return I'd like to start from scratch with all new items in the shop, so I'm holding a super duper cheap clearance sale! There are three scarves left, two of which involve organic cotton and one of which is my favorite autumnal russet color. Did I mention I'll ship anywhere for free?

If you're interested in learning to knit, the needles in my shop are nice and easy for beginners. If you'd like recommendations, or to purchase just one pair out of the set, let me know!

And feel free to buy a photograph of the beach. I don't know where you are, but it's 30 degrees fahrenheit over here!





This project wouldn't have been possible without the help of my two friends, siblings Kristina (the model) and Richard (the photographer). His flickr is a lot of fun! 

No comments: