09 July 2011

Pocket Dept.

If you're looking for a place to write and draw and record things, Pocket Dept. is where it's AT. It's a new line of simple and functional notebooks produced by the Art House Co-op in Brooklyn, truly keeping things local. These are the same people who brought you The Sketchbook Project and A Million Little Pictures, a disposable camera themed project. (Psst, have you seen my 2011 sketchbook project?)


But back to Pocket Dept. Since I've been carrying around a bright red backpack lately, and as I'm interested in all things French, the company's French Line (specifically The Backpack Pocket) has captured my heart. As soon as I have need for a notebook, you know where I'll be despensing my dollars. (Did I mention I bought about... 8? 11? notebooks and journals in Paris? I have a thing about blank paper.)

But I really need to sign up for the 2012 Sketchbook Project!

No comments: