29 June 2011

Etsy shop revival!

Helllooooooo everyone!

We are in the process of creating a neat concept for my new knit collection. There's no debut date yet, but I sure hope it will be soon. I've been doing a lot of knitting and a lot of experimenting with other crafts too. I'm quite excited to get the ball rolling again. Here's my facebook fan page link to keep up with the times, if you so please. Here are some photos from last time, taken and modeled by my lovely friends Richard Wagner and Kristina Wagner, respectively. All these items were sold over here.

2 comments:

Crooked Sister said...

Wow. These are great! It's nice to hear about your Etsy Revival. I've been wanting to do a complete overhaul on my shop but am so torn with the thought of shutting it down for the summer. I'll be staying posted for sure via facebook!

-Lauren
http://www.crookedsister.blogspot.com

Catherine said...

thank you so much Lauren! I know, I hated shutting down my shop, but I went to Paris for a semester and couldn't really afford mailing stuff from there, you know? It was worth it because now I have some really good new stock and new ideas!